Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Blog? Really?

Yes, really. I've been thinking about getting back into blogging lately, but the old one (schmutzerellacrafts.blogspot.com) just wasn't doing it for me anymore. I still love the old site and I'm going to keep it open for the patterns I have posted there - I just think that something specific for my new yarny business is needed. Don't get me wrong, I definitely plan on rambling on and on about nothing in particular as per usual, but hopefully more of it will be related to the business stuff. Announcements, works in progress, that kind of stuff. I don't know... it probably won't be anything spectacular, but it'll be mine. That's all that counts :-)

I'm not feeling particularly inspired by words tonight (as I'm sure you've figured by now), but I'm finally back to the dye pot for the first time since vacation! Inspired by the snow today, I dyed up a new colorway called Snow Day that actually came out exactly like I imagined it. Love it when that happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment