1) Only work on my Bannakaffalatta Baana at lunch or if I’m positively brain dead after work but still want to knit
2) Finish clue 1 of Louise
3) Knit the damn Bella Mittens I’ve officially avoided for 3ish months and complete them just in time for winter to be over
4) Throw this plan out the window when shiny new yarn comes into my life and I have to start knitting something awesome and wonderful with it NOW
5) Pout when I realize that by throwing the plan out the window I haven’t completed anything that I wanted to, but at least I have something shiny and new
6) Go back to the plan
7) Finish my 2 pairs of fingerless mitts that are lonely and looking for their non-existent mates
Vberry lovingly replied with "Wow, those 2 pairs of fingerless mitts are so never getting done…"
She was totally right ...sigh...
I don't want to keep neglecting my knitting. One day I want those mitts to have mates. I didn't even mention the stuff I want to make for my BFF and the baby she's expecting. The baby's due in June. Eep! Anyway, here's the realistic plan. The only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time (for the record, I've always been somewhat creeped out by that saying), right? Maybe if I put these baby steps on the blog for all the world to see then I might actually do something about it. Whaddya think?
Here are my bite-sized knitting goals:
1) Only work on the Bannakaffalatta Baana at lunch and when I need brainless knitting
|Yarn: Wicked on Shimma from Nerd Girl Yarns Random Fandom club|
Stitch markers by Schmutzerella Yarns
2) Finish clue one of Louise (In Dreams KAL) by bedtime on Friday. I only have 8 rows left on it and no beading is involved so this should be totally doable.
|Yarn: Ice Ice Baby on Awesomesauce from Schmutzerella Yarns|
Stitch markers by Beadmarkers (I exclusively use hers for lace projects)
Wish me luck! We'll talk about crocheting and dyeing goals another day ;-)
Oh, and just because they need some love - here are the single mitts that long for mates
|Snarky Reading Mitts|
Pattern: Susie's Reading Mitts
Yarn: Snarky on Epic by Schmutzerella Yarns
Tilting Tardis Mitts
Pattern: Does It Ever Bother You That Your
Yarn: Tardis on Sweet! by Schmutzerella Yarns